Get export skills online
Global Victoria is now offering Victorian businesses the opportunity to access the full suite of the Export Skills Program webinars and self-paced eLearning modules online.
The Export Skills Program is part of the Victorian Government’s $15.7 million Export Recovery Package (ERP) and aims to help Victorian businesses impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19) to grow and develop their export skills and capabilities.
Available online anytime, anywhere, the program provides training across four streams:
- Export 101 Training – essential skills training to level up your export knowhow
- eCommerce Training – harness the global possibilities of eCommerce
- Virtual Trade Mission Training – learn how to pitch and present with perfection online
- Freight Training – understand how to navigate the changing landscape of freight, supply chains and logistics
Who is the program designed for?
Whether you’re considering embarking on the export journey or extending your business’s existing export capabilities, the Export Skills Program is essential training for:
- Victorian businesses new to exporting or having just commenced their export journey
- Victorian businesses interested in taking part in a Virtual Trade Mission
- Victorian businesses with a proven track-record, or potential for high-growth in export activity looking to refresh their export skills and capabilities
- Victorian industry body representatives interested in increasing the overall export skills of their client-base.
Delivered in partnership with the Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA), the Export Skills Program will take you through the export lifecycle – from the must-haves of paperwork and logistics through to the finer details of establishing business partnerships in other countries.
Registrations are essential and register here.