The Australia-Korea Foundation (AKF) seeks to strengthen the Australia-Korea relationship in ways
that enhance mutual understanding and people-to-people links.
The objectives of the AKF are to:
- increase public awareness of Australian in Korea, and of Korea in Australia, and the importance of the bilateral relationship
- develop partnerships in areas of shared interest in the bilateral, regional and global context
- increase Australia’s capacity to effectively engage with Korea.
Key priority areas of the 2018 grand program are:
- Building cultural understanding
- Reciprocal Australian and Korean studies
- Technological and scientific innovation
- Trade diplomacy and geopolitics.
You can apply here: http://dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/foundations-councils-institutes/australia-korea-foundation/grants/Pages/how-to-apply.aspx