Yesterday, AKBC hosted our Korean Cross-Cultural Training Workshop virtually via Zoom for 16 AKBC members and non-members. AKBC Directors Peter Cleary and Daniel Kim, together with Executive Director Liz Griffin, hosted the session.
The workshop covered a broad range of topics including:
– Why you should consider Korea as a new market for your business;
– An introduction to the Korean economy, including the impact of COVID-19;
– The Australia-Korea bilateral relationship and emerging opportunities;
– An introduction to e-commerce in Korea;
– Korean business culture and etiquette; and
– How best to engage with Korean clients and customers during COVID-19.