Public Discussion on Australia-Korea Investment Relationship (Canberra) 20.09.18
- 5:00pm-5:30pm – Registration
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm – Event
- Senator the Hon Mathias Cormann, Australia’s Finance Minister
- Professor L. Gordon Flake, CEO, Perth USAsia Centre
- Dr Jeffrey Wilson, Head of Research, Perth USAsia Centre
- His Excellency Mr Baek-Soon Lee, Republic of Korea’s Ambassador to Australia
AKBC welcomes new members from both the Australian and Korean business community.Join now
AKBC runs events on a regular basis to keep members informed about the latest developments in Australia-Korea trade and investment.See events
AKBC issues a monthly newsletter about the latest trends and developments in the Australia-Korea relationship. Sign up to our free e-newsletter by entering your email below.
Australia Korea Business Council
PO Box 24430
Melbourne, Vic 3001 Australia
Liz Griffin – Executive Director
The Australia-Korea Business Council is the leading national body committed to strengthening the Australia-Korea economic relationship.