[Member event] Austrade’s FTA seminar – Demystifying trade: HS Codes and other common trade terms explained
Austrade’s next Free Trade Agreements digital seminar, Demystifying trade: HS Codes and other common trade terms explained, will be held this Wednesday 24 June from 11.00am – 12.00pm (AEST).
The event will unpack common trade terms, such as certificates of origin and rules of origin, to help businesses maximise the benefits from FTAs. Will Brook, CEO of Brookfarm, will share lessons learned and key insights from the business’ success at exporting their macadamias and extensive product range. Speakers include:
– Will Brook, CEO, Brookfarm
– Michael Dean, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
– Louise McGrath, National Manager, Business and International Advisory Services, Australian Industry Group (Ai Group)
– Bryan Clark, Director, Trade & International Affairs, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– Christina Murphy, Manager, Business Engagement and FTA Seminars, Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
Registrations are essential, please click here.
AKBC welcomes new members from both the Australian and Korean business community.Join now
AKBC runs events on a regular basis to keep members informed about the latest developments in Australia-Korea trade and investment.See events
AKBC issues a monthly newsletter about the latest trends and developments in the Australia-Korea relationship. Sign up to our free e-newsletter by entering your email below.
Australia Korea Business Council
PO Box 24430
Melbourne, Vic 3001 Australia
Liz Griffin – Executive Director
The Australia-Korea Business Council is the leading national body committed to strengthening the Australia-Korea economic relationship.