AKBC Korean Cross-Cultural Training Workshop
In response to a growing number of enquiries about the Korean market, the Australia-Korea Business Council (AKBC) is hosting a tailored introductory Korean cross-cultural training workshop via Zoom. This session will be a classroom-style event, providing you with the basic information you need to consider to best position your company in Korea through an understanding of the culture, government processes and business practices. The session will be held for 45 minutes and is limited to 15 participants.
The objectives of AKBC’s cross-cultural training workshop are to:
- Help Australian businesses enhance their understanding of doing business in Korea;
- Provide expert insights into fundamental skills required to establish strong business relationships with Korean clients and colleagues, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- Support Australian business in navigating the Korean business culture for the first time.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Why you should consider Korea as a new market for your business;
- An introduction to the Korean economy, including the impact of COVID-19;
- The Australia-Korea bilateral relationship and emerging opportunities;
- An introduction to e-commerce in Korea;
- Korean business culture and etiquette; and
- How best to engage with Korean clients and customers during COVID-19.
This workshop will be of benefit if you are:
- Considering doing business in Korea;
- Experiencing challenges doing business in Korea; and/or
- Interested in a refresher of the Korean market and its trends.
This session will be held on Tuesday 22nd of September at 11.00am (AEST)
We are currently accepting Expression of Interests. Please email AKBC’s Executive Director Liz Griffin at email@example.com providing your name, business and the reasons why you would like to attend AKBC’s cross-cultural training session.
AKBC welcomes new members from both the Australian and Korean business community.Join now
AKBC runs events on a regular basis to keep members informed about the latest developments in Australia-Korea trade and investment.See events
AKBC issues a monthly newsletter about the latest trends and developments in the Australia-Korea relationship. Sign up to our free e-newsletter by entering your email below.
Australia Korea Business Council
PO Box 24430
Melbourne, Vic 3001 Australia
Liz Griffin – Executive Director
The Australia-Korea Business Council is the leading national body committed to strengthening the Australia-Korea economic relationship.