25 Aug [Partner event] The Korean Peninsula After the 2020 US Presidential Election
Asia Society Northern California and the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in San Francisco will host a panel discussion featuring American and Korean experts on the topic The Korean Peninsula After the 2020 Presidential Election: How Election Outcomes Will Affect U.S.-Korea Policy. The webinar will held on Friday August 28 at 10am (AEST).
This program is complimentary and open to the global community. Welcome remarks will be made by Ken Wilcox, Chair of Asia Society Northern California and Consul General Park Joon-yong.
- Dr. Victor Cha, Senior Advisor and Korea Chair at the Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Ambassador Christopher Hill, Chief Global Advisor at the University of Denver and former U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Korea
- Joon Hyung Kim, Chancellor of the Korean National Diplomatic Academy
- Professor Seong-Ho Sheen, Professor of International Security at Seoul National University
- Barbara Demick (Moderator), Author of Eat the Buddha: Life and Death in a Tibetan Town and Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea
For more information and to register, please click here.