22 Jun [Member event] Austrade’s FTA seminar – Demystifying trade: HS Codes and other common trade terms explained
Austrade’s next Free Trade Agreements digital seminar, Demystifying trade: HS Codes and other common trade terms explained, will be held this Wednesday 24 June from 11.00am – 12.00pm (AEST).
The event will unpack common trade terms, such as certificates of origin and rules of origin, to help businesses maximise the benefits from FTAs. Will Brook, CEO of Brookfarm, will share lessons learned and key insights from the business’ success at exporting their macadamias and extensive product range. Speakers include:
– Will Brook, CEO, Brookfarm
– Michael Dean, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
– Louise McGrath, National Manager, Business and International Advisory Services, Australian Industry Group (Ai Group)
– Bryan Clark, Director, Trade & International Affairs, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– Christina Murphy, Manager, Business Engagement and FTA Seminars, Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
Registrations are essential, please click here.